The food court is only a small part of the airport's $65 million expansion plan, much of which will be completed in the next year or two:
- May 4th- the new 219-ft. control tower opens.
- July- a new access road to Jetplex Industrial Park begins construction.
- October- security improvements and a new taxiway.
- December- Expansion of the main parking deck, increasing the number of parking spaces to nearly 3,000.
- February 2009- A 92,000 sq. ft. air cargo building opens.
- July 2009- the expanded 20,000 sq. ft. waiting area opens.